Saturday 5 January 2013

STOP IT DX

MEANY...-.-* Btw Dont Type Her In Shes My Friend IRL She Plays Out Wid Meh...Not Teling Her Msp Name...

me: hey beth..:)
beth:hey bex
me:can i have a wishy and i will give u one back...
beth: fwuck off bex...>:(
me: Whhhhhaaaaa....O.o
beth: thats all u ask me for...a wishy!
me: i said i wud give ya 1 back...
beth: NOOOOOO!! thats all everyone ask's me for..
me:...............
beth: DONT GIMME ........ IM NEVER EVER PLAYING OUT WIF U AGAIM!!!!
beth: AGAIN*
me: wdf beth meany....
beth: NOT TALKING TO YOU YOUR ONLY LVL 7 IM LVL 9 GET A LIFE UGLY!!!!
me: MEANY!!!!!!
beth: IM REPORTING YOU!!!!
me: i dont care!
beth: OH YES U DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: IM REPORTING YOU DEN.....
beth: Ok.. :D
me: -.-*
beth: REPORTED...
me: RIGHT BACK AT YA REPORTED!!!!!!
beth: BYE UGLY!!!
me: BYE FWUCKING BYATCH!!!!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment